We're all in this together! And by "in this together", we mean trapped inside the house with partners/spouses for the foreseeable future (if you're in a domestic relationship).
No matter where your relationship is at, or if you're just BORED in isolation together, there's always room to get creative and reconnect physically and emotionally. This list covers a multitude of activities that you can do tonight to help re-kindle intimacy in your relationship - and they don't all (have to) boil down to sex.
1. Working from home? Get some boss/employee roleplay on. Watch Secretary for inspiration. (Is it hot in here? Just us?)
2. Bust out the ancient list of Kama Sutra positions and do a new one every time you get down. Seriously so underrated! F*ck missionary style! (Not literally.)
3. Learn a lapdance routine. (LOOKIN' AT YOU, DUDES.) Kidding- you can pick a song and enjoy the view.
4. Learn how to say "I want you to f*ck me" in a different language
5. Make their favorite meal for dinner
6. Shower together and shave your partner's sexy parts (missed a few waxes, perhaps?)
7. Keep written record of how many times you think about your partner throughout the day & give it to them tonight
8. Living room picnic with grapes, wine, blanket (PLUS FORT????)
9. 69 tonight. Wine/dine optional.
10. Try out new stuff you've never tried before in the bedroom, because there's no time like the present. Because we are legit mating in captivity right now - might as well make the best of it! (Be safe! Snag some free condoms)
11. Learn more about something your partner is into - ask them to teach you, or watch some online videos together
12. Make a list of new restaurants to hit up when this pandemic quarantine is over!
13. Shop for lingerie together online - or just buy something you'd like to see them wear as a surprise
14. PG-rated mutual massages. Challenge: no boners allowed!
15. Create a new cocktail together using your liquor of choice. Tiki night?!
16. Sext each other throughout the day, including specific ways you'll stimulate each other, starting with foreplay. This exercise is great for communicating mutual desires.
17. Tiger King. #CrassPleasures
18. Turn on some makeout music and kiss on the couch, old school style. Bonus: Make a playlist of the cheesiest 80s makeout songs - because laughter makes kissing that much sweeter.
19. Agree to practice more eye contact during sex (or just do it on your own cause you know, eye contact is hot)
20. Bottoms up! The "Bottom Up" method is used in relationships to re-introduce sex and sexual connection over time (timeframe depends on each couple). Starting with nourishing the friendship/partnership component of your dynamic. Next, focus on non-sexual touch, followed by sexual touch (more foreplay, please) - and eventually working your way to sex.